Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Ergo Baby Saved My Life.

I have been destroying my back for three years for no reason... and I just realized it after using a friend's Ergo baby carrier. HOLY COW, this thing is nice! I have been using a regular baby carrier that I ABSOLUTELY DREADED putting on because it hurt my back so much, was uncomfortable, and me and the baby were miserable in it. I have been leery of purchasing another one because I was convinced that all baby carriers are simply torture devices designed to induce misery on mothers, and then make them feel like a bad mom because they don't want to carry their kids around in something that is supposedly suppose to make their life easier. This carrier actually made me want to wear my baby all day long, and I am now mourning not having one. Seriously, I would rather hold my baby in this carrier, then carry him around in my arms!! And being the wonderful super mother that I am, I forgot my baby's hat for a day at the zoo, but this thing even has a little hoodie type thing attached to help keep him cool and protected from the sun! I'm blogging about it, because I am a nerdy mom, who finds it an incredible relief to finally have been introduced to a baby product that does not induce a feeling of dread when you have to take it out and use it. Oh -- did I mention the baby slept nearly the entire time in it? It was pretty much ridiculously awesome. And -- I felt like a pretty cool quirky mom wearing it too (obviously this matters tremendously). Rumor has it, for all you nursing moms out there, you can actually feed your baby in it too with ease. Didn't try to as it wasn't my carrier, but wanted to ;).

A++++ Ergo Baby!

Now onto the task of convincing my husband it is worth it to spend 100$ on a baby carrier.


the Link ::: http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/

The one I used specifically was this :

http://www.ergobabycarriers.com/babycarriers/item/BC6CA/

1 comment: